Info on Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Visitors
Per Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s nonessential business closure order, Shiki Dreams will be closed through April 10, 2020. If you have tickets to attend on or before April 10, please email email@example.com to reschedule your tour time.
As you are probably aware, Coronavirus, aka COVID-19, has become a significant public health concern. At Prismajic, we take the health and well being of our guests and employees seriously. We strictly limit the number of attendees at Shiki Dreams to 10 currently for any given time, so you won’t experience meaningful crowds at our facility. However, we are taking additional precautions to prevent the unnecessary transmission of the virus. These precautions are listed below.
We are carefully monitoring the ever-changing situation and may close the facility should conditions warrant. Please check back frequently for updates on our current status.
- We always prioritize sanitation and always provide a clean, safe, and sanitary environment for our guests. We have implemented additional steps to supplement our normal procedures. These include sanitizing the facility at least twice a day; sanitizing any equipment we provide our guests after every use; and wiping down any high touch areas.
- We encourage guests to bring their own phones and earbuds/headphones if possible. When loaner phones and headsets are used, we sanitize every piece of equipment after every use.
- We are a cashless facility. All ticket purchases must be made online, eliminating the possibility of currency based transmission.
- Employees are reminded to prioritize their health and safety, including washing their hands often, and to prioritize the health and safety of guests
- Employees are required to stay home when sick
- Please wash your hands for at least 25 seconds and avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose