Info on Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Visitors
5/6/20: In keeping with the newly released regulations on business reopenings, Shiki Dreams will be reopening with limited hours and limited attendance on May 14, 2020.
Throughout this pandemic, our primary concern has been the safety and well being of our staff and guests. Fortunately, Shiki Dreams was always designed as a very intimate experience, limited to small groups, with limited physical interaction and naturally large interpersonal spacing within the experience. When the coronavirus issues emerged, we very quickly added additional safety measures around the size of groups and sanitization. With reopening, we’re implementing even more stringent health and safety measures, including:
- Limiting attendance to 6 at a time, down from our original 20. With 5 rooms and 1300 sq ft, this enables guests to navigate safely with ample social distancing. With this restriction, many guests will find that theirs is the only group attending in their timeslot.
- Limiting hours of operation to allow for more cleaning and aeration. Our new hours are:
- Th-Fr 4pm – 8:30pm (last tour at 8 pm)
- Sa-Su 2pm – 8:30pm (last tour at 8 pm)
- Increased sanitation, cleaning, and use of hand sanitizers. Our flashlights are disinfected after every use (guests are encouraged to bring their own phones and headsets), and there is very little physical contact with surfaces in the experience.
With these additional measures in place, we feel confident that we’re providing a safe experience and look forward to bringing majic back into the world.
Wishing you health and happiness,
Eric, Jen, and the rest of the Prismajic team